March 19, 2009

THANK YOU EDUCARE-AFRICA!



Our dear benefactors and benefactresses, well wishers and board members of Educare-Africa,
It is with so much joy to convey my deep and sincere feeling of gratitude for the great support you have given to my life. Without your tremendous support I should never had been here and thanks to your great love I am here .
I am Shang Celsius Ndze, born on the 8th of January 1984 in Memfu , a village in Bui division of the North west Region of Cameroon, son of Shang Denis Seka and Nsaikila Veronica. I am a physics student at the University of Yaoundé I with energy physics and fluid mechanics as my main options.
I continue to regard 2000/2001 academic year as an epoch in my life; first for the double promotion from forms one to three upon my admission in to G.H.S. Tatum and the tremendous encouragement prizes I received from Educare-Africa that year. I came to Tatum because I learnt that Educare-Africa could assist me if I will have excellent academic results and behave well. The prizes gave an additional momentum to my determination to study. From then till this day you cover all my school needs (exams registration, rents, food, water and light bill) with the love and help of Madam Jindra. This in turn permitted me as it still does to be among the very best student in my class and the examination centers where ever I took the final exams from then till 2005 when I left high school, multiplying my level of thoughts and aspiration to study, and focusing on my goal of becoming an Engineer, researcher, and Teacher in Energy Physics.
My infinite gratitude to you too for the benignant effort to change my life through the comforting and assuring presence of Madam Pavla Zakova-Laney, the founder and President each year. This tells me that you are always there. The time I spent with her in form of reflection is so wonderful to me, the comforting messages we receive each time from her letters refresh my mind and assure me all the times. I am full of joy that you made me to set a goal for my life, a thing many students do not do here at the level I did. Educare-Africa remains my greatest motivator and friend for life. Thanks to you I have become a global citizen.
The spiritual and the inspiring books you give to us is another wonderful blessing to me. These books lightens my spirit and permit me to have a firm hold of my goals through the faith they build in me, form a positive attitude and act as a never ending motivator in my life .
I cannot forget to mention the Joy and Success club, which is another wonderful source of inspiration. It gives us the opportunity to meet and discuss with other students and live like a family here, giving us room to think deeply on every thing we do.
Your continual assistance is a sign of trust in my potential and in my ability and I am very grateful to you.
I am exited for the wonderful impact you have on our entire country of Cameroon, Africa as a whole and the world at large. Your thoughtfulness and ability to make others happy is deeply appreciated.
For the special way you always care about our needs, for the way you take those caring thoughts and turn them into deeds for our sake, for the manner in which you go out of your way to brighten up our lives. Thanks for you support.
May the almighty Lord bless you more and more to share your unconditional love, joy, peace and understanding. You make me happy.
Bless you
Celsius